Thursday, July 5, 2007

A Horse of a Different Color


Today's news of the hybrid horse/zebra foal is a good reminder that nature can get creative as well. Call it a hebra or a zorse, it's a good lesson in how interesting things can become when you combine them. The hebra is just the most recent example. For years we have been combining terms. We wear skorts to brunch and eat with foons (or sporks) while talking the latest gossip about Brangelina or Bennifer. We even comment about it on our blogs.

Why? Because it's a fun and simple way to be creative; that's why.

You'll notice that I don't have links on this page. I have BLINKS. Those are my blog link: links to my favorite blogs. I'm not sure if I'm the first to use the term, but it came about by simply combining terms.

What terms can you come up with? Feel free to leave them in the comment. I gotta go run and feed the pet cockapoo now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. Termbining is great fun and very useful.

I look forward to reading more of your posts!

Geoff said...

Thanks, Samantha.

This technique can be especially fun after a few beers, too.